Destynation Atlantid£ Index du Forum
Destynation Atlantid£
Famille Atlantid£

Destynation Atlantid£ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Adam Lambert-Feeling Good (American Idol Performance) Mp3 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Destynation Atlantid£ Index du Forum -> Destynation Atlantid£ -> Sanctions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
balgabal

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Adam Lambert-Feeling Good (American Idol Performance) Mp3 Répondre en citant

Adam Lambert-Feeling Good (American Idol Performance) Mp3 > urlin.us/2bujc

And...yet...hes...also...deeply...compassionate,...sincere,...humble,...tender,...and...vulnerableJust....do....your....thing....and....entertain....me!!!....He....may....use....an....arrangement,....but....he....does....it....his....own....wayI..want..Adam..to..be..Adam,..and..Im..not..sure..that..fans..who..only..like..the..clean..look..and..are..uncomfortable/disgusted/whatever..with..the..makeup..and..long..hair..are..true..fans..anywayWas...Adams...second...number...0...or...10?...I...only...dialed...5Mp3....Sources....Youtube....Soundcloud....Now....Playing....On....The....Low....Phresher....Ft....Designer........Full....Mc....K....I....Q....Kit....Diferente................Mp3............................Keane....Somewhere....Only....We....Know....Da....Capo....Ft....Tresor....Speed....Of....Sound....2....Psycho....Pass....2....Ending....Ed....Full....Fallen....Egoist....Running....Man....Song............................Side....To....Side....Ariana....Grande....Nicki....Minaj....Sbucardo....2016....New....Album....Side....To....Side....Ariana....Grande....Nicki....Minaj....Drake....Running....Man....Challenge....It....S....Just....Me....Myself....And....I....Alkaline....2016....New....Songs....Mp3....Ruhi....Kaan....Birkalir....Unut....Deme....Unutamam............2016....Work....Megamiz....Adam....Lambert....Feeling....Good....Free....Mp3....Download....Duration....YouTube....Adam....Lambert....Feeling....Good....Performance....HQ....Play....Mp3....Download....Duration....YouTube....Feeling....Good....-....Adam....Lambert....Play....Mp3....Download....Duration....YouTube....Adam....Lambert........Feeling....Good....(2009)....Play....Mp3....Download....Duration....YouTube....HQ....Adam....Lambert....performing....'Feeling....Good'....LIVE....4....28....2009....Play....Mp3....Download....Duration....YouTube....Adam....Lambert....-....Feeling....Good....(Studio....version)....Play....Mp3....Download....Duration....YouTube....Adam....Lambert....-...."Feeling....Good"....(American....Idol....Performance)....[April....28,....2009]....Play....Mp3....Download....Duration....YouTube....Adam....Lambert....Feeling....Good....+....Judges.mp4....Play....Mp3....Download....Duration....YouTube....Adam....Lambert....Feeling....GoodHQ....Lyrics....Play....Mp3....Download....Duration....YouTube....Karaoke....Feeling....Good....-....Adam....Lambert....*....Play....Mp3....Download....Duration....YouTube....Adam....Lambert....-....Feelin'....Good....Play....Mp3....Download....3.36....Duration....SoundCloud....Adam....lambert....-....Feeling....Good....Play....Mp3....Download....3.36....Duration....SoundCloud....Adam....Lambert....-....Feeling....Good....Play....Mp3....Download....0.15....Duration....SoundCloud....Adam....Lambert....-....Feeling....Good....(Brock....cover)Preview....Play....Mp3....Download....3.02....Duration....SoundCloud....Adam....Lambert....-....Feeling....Good....Play....Mp3....Download....3.36....Duration....SoundCloud....Feeling....Good....(Studio....Recording)....-....Adam....Lambert....[DOWNLOAD]....Play....Mp3....Download....3....Duration....SoundCloud...."Feeling....Good"....by....Muse/Michael....Buble/Adam....Lambert/etcAdamAdmirer..says:..April..30,..2009..at..1:50..pm..the..pictures..on..this..site..of..Adam..are..awesome..(in..his..white..suit)I..dont..think..he..necessarily..needs..to..win..to..have..a..successful..recording..career..as..hes..received..the..publicity..to..get..where..he..wants..to..goIn...that...Simon...was...right...(but...only...in...that)I...get...the...same...old...feeling...from...you...that...the...Beatles...gave...me...at...15!...Yikes!...You...have...brought...back...that...it...factor...from...the...music...of...the...baby...boomers...generationHated..how..they..made..him..choose....what..was..the..guy..supposed..to..do..after..so..many..weeks..of..being..on..top?..Made..me..sick..seeing..his..puzzlementAMAZINGGGG!!!!!!&adam.lover..says:..April..30,..2009..at..8:16..pm..ohh..its..just..so..sad..that..Adam..Lambert..belongs..to..the..bottom..three&:[..im..really..angry..about..the..result..dont..you..remember..the..nosue..says:..April..29,..2009..at..7:07..pm..Bottom..two?..Ruben..was..in..the..bottom..three..one..timeAnd..besides,..if..his..career..had..been..launched..early..on,..he..would..have..had..bad..managers..who..could..not..have..handled..him..wellBecky...says:...May...1,...2009...at...6:54...am...Wow,...I...thought...Mad...World...was...the...most...beautiful...thing...Id...ever...heard,...but...this...is...even...betterNIECY...COMMENTED...EARLIER...ABOUT...THE...LOOK...ON...ADAMS...FACE...WHEN...HE...WAS...DONE...SINGING&.AND...I...HAD...NOTICED...THAT...LOOK...FOR...THE...LAST...TWO...WEEKS&.JUST...WONDER...IF...HE...KNOWS...SOMETHING...IS...AMISS&Checking...your...browser...before...accessing...mp3lio.coLydia....says:....April....29,....2009....at....7:29....am....Last....nights....performance....was....SICK!....Unbelievable....controllagunadeb...says:...April...29,...2009...at...12:35...pm...Adam...is...Elvis...and...Freddy...Mercurys...love...child&love...em...I...dont...know...why&it...was...fabulous&.but...what...is...up...with...my...reaction?...Why...did...his...sweet...face...break...my...heart...while...the...crowd...was...going...wild???...*sniff*...AdamAdmirer..says:..April..29,..2009..at..5:16..am..I..most..definitely..agree..with..the..writer..LindaK,..Adam..is..the..most..entertaining..ever..on..AI,..and..for..those..who..say..its..too..theatrical....well..what..do..you..want,..dull..and..boring?..Adam..is..an..entertainer..x1000..and..we..need..someone..like..himIf..he..achieved..success..so..early,..he..would..have..buckled..as..he..said..under..pressurestarchild08...says:...April...29,...2009...at...7:27...am...I...cant...wait...to...hear...what...he...does...with...this...song...in...the...studio...version!!!...I...loved...his...ROF...performanceMy..only..complaint..this..time..is..that..he..didnt..credit..museIts..amazingYou....should....be....allowed....one....off....night!....It....was....still....better....than....everyone....elseand....certainly....more....memorableBut..I..love..even..more..the..studio..versionLisainTucson..says:..April..29,..2009..at..10:19..am..Adam..needs..to..do..an..American..Express..Commercial..And,..Adam..strutting..down..stairs..Priceless..jana..says:..April..29,..2009..at..2:54..pm..Yeah,..he..should..do..a..commercial..all..in..a..White..Suite..coming..down..the..steps..and..say,..GOT..MILK?It..was..very..entertaining..for..everyoneAnd..I..am..really..puzzled..by..using..the..term..theatrical..in..a..pejorative..sensePeriod!!!!!..G...says:...April...29,...2009...at...7:52...am...Loved...it!...Can...hardly...wait...for...next...weeks...ROCK...theme!...We...need...to...see...Adam...rock...out...&...resurect...the...Freddie...Mercury/Bowie...era...as...only...he...can...pull...off!...Adam..works..hard..for..the..votes..and..I..personally..believe..he..got..them f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Destynation Atlantid£ Index du Forum -> Destynation Atlantid£ -> Sanctions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006